Virtual 32nd Annual Quest for Excellence Conference
April 12 – 15, 2020
Attend the virtual 32nd Quest for Excellence® Conference, Monday, April 12- Thursday, April 15, 2021 and learn best practices from the 2019 and 2020 Baldrige Award recipients, as well as past awardees!
The Award recipients will be highlighted in both live and on-demand sessions and archived for viewing after the event, so you don’t have to miss any of the action.
Register today and take advantage of the advance discount rate.
Attend Virtual Quest and take home solutions to help your organization achieve breakthrough performance and results. The conference sessions and activities include:
- Opening and closing plenary sessions featuring the senior leaders of each of the 2019 and 2020 Award recipients as they share role-model practices
- Live Q&A sessions during which the Award recipients’ senior leaders will answer your questions
- More than 70 on-demand sessions by current and former Award recipients from all sectors sharing their proven performance management practices and real-world insights in strategy, customers, workforce, and many more areas essential to business success
- A keynote presentation on April 15 by Cheryl Cran, Founder, NextMapping™/NextMapping.com and CEO of parent company Synthesis at Work Inc.
- Virtual pre-conference workshops on Monday, April 12 for beginner and intermediate users of the Baldrige Framework
- Numerous opportunities to network and interact with conference speakers, attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors so you can stay connected with the Baldrige community and ask questions.
Sponsorships and virtual exhibit opportunities are also available!
For more information about the Quest for Excellence Conference, visit the conference webpage. For questions about registration, contact Showcare at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 288-3598. For general questions about the virtual event, contact the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at (301) 975-2036 or email@example.com.
Save the date!
28th Annual Quality Texas Foundation Recognition and Awards Ceremony
June 12 – 15, 2021 • Georgetown, TX
Click here for more details