The conference will feature some new and exciting opportunities to learn role model best practices from nationally recognized thought leaders, former Award recipients, and representatives from other high-performing organizations.
Enjoy sessions focusing on innovation and healthy, thriving communities, and take home solutions to help your organization achieve breakthrough performance and results in areas such as leadership; strategy; customers; measurement, analysis, and knowledge management; workforce; and operations.
Take advantage of conference sessions and activities including:
- A welcome reception on Sunday, April 2 that will give attendees the opportunity to network with members of the Baldrige community, including Award recipients, Examiners, Judges, Overseers, Fellows, Foundation members, and Alliance program representatives.
- An opening keynote presentation by Duncan Wardle, former Head of Innovation and Creativity at Disney, and closing keynote presentation by Don Berwick, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement and Former Administrator, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- An innovation plenary session, featuring leaders of five former Baldrige Award Recipients who will speak on the topic of innovation in a Ted-talk style format and participate in an interactive panel discussion.
- 40 concurrent sessions on Monday and Tuesday will feature former Award recipients and other high-performing organizations speaking on relevant topics of interest, such as leadership and social responsibility, workforce issues, and customers and strategy.
- A closing plenary session showcasing the Communities of Excellence 2026.
- Baldrige Criteria Pre-Conference Workshops on the afternoon of April 2 for beginner and intermediate users of the Baldrige Criteria.
- Opportunities to network with and learn from Baldrige recipients, applicants, examiners, Alliance for Performance Excellence program representatives, Communities of Excellence participants, as well as Baldrige experts and users in all sectors.
- Opportunities to meet the Quest
For general questions, contact the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at (301) 975-2036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.