Quest for Excellence Cancelled – Event Postponed Until April, 2021
To All Quest and Ceremony Registrants,
At the Baldrige Program, the safety and wellbeing of our community is a top priority. We have been closely monitoring updates about the coronavirus (COVID-19). Out of an abundance of caution and to respond to concerns by Award recipients and conference attendees, we have postponed until next year the Award Ceremony and Quest for Excellence Conference and all affiliated events planned for March 24-27 at the Gaylord National Harbor Hotel and Convention Center.
This was, of course, a very difficult decision and we want to make sure that our 2019 Award recipients and conference attendees have the full celebration and conference experience they deserve. We’ve learned many Award recipients, speakers, and attendees have organizational travel restrictions, some have increased demands at this time in their local communities, while others are following travel precautions aligned with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Thank you for the work that each of you are doing to keep your communities safe.
Robert Fangmeyer, Director
Baldrige Performance Excellence Program
32nd Annual Quest for Excellence Conference
March 24-27, 2020 • National Harbor, MD (just outside of Washington, D.C.)
Learn Role-Model Best Practices at Quest for Excellence!
Quest will be held at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort and Convention Center, just outside of Washington D.C.
Attend Quest and take home solutions to help your organization achieve breakthrough performance and results. Take advantage of conference sessions and activities including:
- The Baldrige Award Ceremony, which will honor the 2019 Award recipients on Tuesday, March 24.
- An opening plenary session featuring the senior leaders of the 2019 recipients as they share role-model leadership practices.
- A keynote presentation on Friday, March 27 by Cheryl Cran, Founder, NextMapping™/NextMapping.com and CEO of Synthesis at Work Inc.
- More than 50 sessions featuring current and former Baldrige Award recipients from all sectors, sharing their proven performance management practices and real-world insights in strategy, patients/customers, workforce, and many more areas essential to business success.
- Baldrige Criteria Pre-Conference Workshops on the afternoon of March 24 for beginner and intermediate users of the Baldrige Criteria.
- The Baldrige Cybersecurity Pre-Conference Workshop on March 24, a practical, interactive workshop on how to conduct a self-assessment of an organization’s cybersecurity program, utilizing the Baldrige Cybersecurity Excellence Builder.
- Opportunities to network with and learn from Baldrige recipients, applicants, examiners, Alliance for Performance Excellence program representatives, Communities of Excellence participants, as well as Baldrige experts and users in all industries.
- Opportunities to meet the Quest
For general questions, contact the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at (301) 975-2036 or email@example.com.
Save the date!
27th Annual Quality Texas Foundation Recognition and Awards Ceremony
October 17-20, 2020 • Georgetown, TX
Click here for more details