NATIONAL BALDRIGE QUEST CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE
Quest will be held at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort and Convention Center just outside of Washington, D.C.
Attend Quest and take home solutions to help your organization achieve breakthrough performance and results. Take advantage of conference sessions and activities including:
- The Baldrige Award Ceremony, which will honor the 2018 Award recipients on Sunday, April 7.
- An opening plenary session featuring the senior leaders of the 2018 recipients as they share role-model leadership practices.
- A keynote presentation on Wednesday, April 10 by Dennis Brouwer, CEO, the Brouwer Group, LLC, a firm that helps companies to achieve peak performance by getting crystal clear on their value proposition, promoting creative leadership behaviors and energizing high-performing teams.
- 50 sessions featuring current and former Baldrige Award recipients from all sectors sharing their proven performance management practices and real-world insights in strategy, customers, workforce, and many more areas important to business success.
- A special session featuring the two organizations recognized by the Panel of Judges for best practices in a Baldrige Category.
- Baldrige Criteria Pre-Conference Workshops on the afternoon of April 7 for beginner and intermediate users of the Baldrige Criteria.
- The Baldrige Cybersecurity Pre-Conference Workshop on Sunday, April 7. This will be a practical, interactive workshop on how to conduct a self-assessment of an organization’s cybersecurity program, utilizing the Baldrige Cybersecurity Excellence Builder.
- Opportunities to network with and learn from Baldrige recipients, applicants, examiners, Alliance for Performance Excellence program representatives, Communities of Excellence participants, as well as Baldrige experts and users in all industries.
- Opportunities to meet the Quest sponsors.
Register by March 11 for the $125 early bird discount and book your room today at the Gaylord National Harbor at the special attendee rate. Quest attendees staying at the Gaylord enjoy extra amenities such as in-room internet, fitness center access, shuttle service around National Harbor, and more.
For questions about the Quest for Excellence Conference contact the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at 301-975-2036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Date!
June 23-25, 2019
26th Annual Quality Texas Foundation
Quest for Excellence Conference
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, San Antonio, TX
Registration Will Open in March 2019
2018 Quality Texas Foundation Quest for Excellence Conference, June 24-26, 2018
25th Annual Quest for Excellence Conference
Georgetown Sheraton, Georgetown, Texas
Thank you to everyone who came to the 2018 Quality Texas Foundation Quest for Excellence Conference! We have so many pictures available, so please feel free to look through and print out as many as you would like for you and your company using this link: 2018 Quality Texas Conference Photos.
Our conference speakers were amazing and offered a great deal of insight to our attendees. We are delighted to say that some of our speakers have agreed to share some of this information with you! Please see the links below for the presentations which were shared throughout the conference. Please keep an eye out for more to come over the coming weeks!
- History of the Quality Texas Foundation
- Dr. Mac McGuire, CEO, Quality Texas Foundation – How to Develop a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Peterson Health – Steve Pautler
- Santanna Energy Services – Richard McDonald
- Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City ISD – Dr. Greg Gibson
Check out pictures from the event! 2018 Quality Texas Conference
Thank you for your interest in Quality Texas!