- National Baldrige
- QTF Annual Conference
- QTF Blog
- Job Opportunities
- About Us
- Contact Us
Quest is the premier learning and networking event for quality leaders in business, health care, education, and nonprofit organizations who are striving to achieve industry-leading performance. Join us in Baltimore and take advantage of engaging conference sessions and activities including:
· The Baldrige Award Ceremony, which will honor the 2016 Award recipients on Sunday evening, April 2
· An opening plenary session featuring the senior leaders of the 2016 recipients as they share role-model leadership practices
· 50 sessions featuring current and former Baldrige Award recipients from all sectors sharing their proven performance management practices and real-world insights in strategy, customers, workforce, and many more areas important to business success
· A keynote presentation on Creating an Innovation Advantage by Polly LaBarre, Co-author, Mavericks at Work; Founding Member, Fast Company; and Director, Management Lab & Co-founder, MIX (Management Innovation eXchange) on Wednesday, April 5
· Remarks by Mary Bixby, Founder, President and CEO, The Charter School of San Diego and recipient of the 2017 Harry S. Hertz Leadership Award, on Tuesday, April 4
· A Baldrige Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Tool Workshop, which will be held on Sunday, April 2. This session is designed for those in an organization who are concerned with and responsible for mission-driven, cybersecurity-related policy and operations.
· Pre-conference workshops on the afternoon of Sunday, April 2 for beginner and intermediate users of the Baldrige Framework
· Opportunities to network with and learn from Baldrige recipients, applicants, examiners, Alliance for Performance Excellence program representatives, as well as Baldrige experts and users in all industries
· Opportunities to meet the Quest sponsors
For more information about the Quest for Excellence Conference, visit the conference webpage. For questions, contact the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at (301) 975-2036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in any of the Quality Texas Foundation training events, please make sure you register now. We have already completed a few of our Pre-Examiner and Examiner trainings and we are so excited for the rest of the year! More information about the training schedule and location can be found on the Training tab.
You can register for all of the offered training sessions at once on the registration page! We hope to see you there!
St. David's Foundation St. David's Foundation UT Southwestern UT Southwestern Medical Center Mac McGuire and Associates Mac McGuire and Associates Las Palmas Medical Center Las Palmas Medical Center Lilly USA, LLC Lilly USA, LLC Wilco Institute for Excellence Williamson County Institute for Excellence, Inc. Sonic Reference Laboratory Williamson County Emergency Operations Williamson County Emergency Operations Tyler Junior College Tyler Junior College City of Tyler City of Tyler St. David's HealthCare St. David's HealthCare Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Houston Community College Houston Community College Wilco Institute for Excellence Williamson County Institute for Excellence, Inc.
Texas Health Resources
Save the Date!
2017 Quality Texas Foundation Conference
Westin Houston Memorial City
June 25-27, 2017
Congratulations To Our 2016 Quality Texas Foundation Award Recipients
Alamo Colleges District Support Operations - San Antonio
City of Tyler - Tyler
Deli Management, Inc. (Jason’s Deli) - Beaumont
Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital - Katy
City of El Paso, El Paso
Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital - Houston
Workforce Solutions for North Central Texas - Arlington
Peterson Regional Medical Center - Kerrville
Texas Hospital Association - Austin
GenCure (BioBridge) - San Antonio
City of Austin Building Services Department – Austin
City of Schertz - Schertz
Houston Community College - Houston
Huitt-Zollars, Inc. - Fort Worth
Northeast Lakeview College - San Antonio
Region 20 Educational Service Center - San Antonio
Ride on Center for Kids "R.O.C.K." - Georgetown
Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City ISD - Schertz
School of Professional and Technical Programs Tyler Junior College - Tyler
Williamson County Emergency Communications - Georgetown
Did you miss the 2016 Quality Texas Foundation? You can catch a recap, pictures, and presentations from the conference on the Annual Conference tab!
2016 QTF Training Opportunities
Are you interested in attending any of our available training courses? If so, visit the Training page using the menu above or visit our registration page directly!
QTF Training Summary