2019 Quality Texas Foundation Training
2019 Training Opportunities – Registration Is Open! Click Here to register.
We hope to see you there!
This class is designed for individuals that are new to using the Baldrige Framework. The participant will receive a slow walk through the criteria, hands on experience of evaluating the criteria and questions, and answers as to how to use the criteria in their organizational and personal lives.
The Internal Coach/Examiner training is redesigned as an introduction or refresher for participants in how to use the Baldrige Criteria and now contains information about how to make yourself more marketable as an internal organizational coach. If your organization is writing an application, you should send around 5 -7 people to this training; WE teach the test! This class is continually changing based upon the latest information, customer requirements, and training from the national program. The Internal Organizational Improvement Coach portion of the training should prepare participants for promotion to leadership positions in the organization. This course contains information from the latest material of Harvard Business Review and the Sloan MIT Management Review along with the latest research.
This class is designed for anyone who is in a leadership position from CEO/Superintendent level to aspiring leaders who are not yet in those leadership positions. This class contains the latest leadership information, generational differences, personality differences, working with difficult people, and 19 topics that can elevate your knowledge of leadership. It is based upon over 4,000 leadership books, case studies, YouTube videos, and much, much more. Topics include how to build trust, building teams through strong relationships, and delegation/empowerment. The Leadership Development Classes have had 100% participant satisfaction.
This training is designed to stretch the organization and fully understand the reason to complete strategic planning. Some of the latest material regarding how to conduct strategic planning will be reviewed along with specific definitions of strategic planning. It is recommended that each organization send 5 to 7 people who will be at the same table for the duration of the training. This training is unambiguously intended to maximize continuous improvements of the organization and individuals. Topics include a review of the culture, what is strategy, the importance of a dynamic vision, discussion of what we do now (mission), and how to determine the appropriate goals for the organization overall and down to subordinate elements. This class is highly interactive with opportunities to work with your group and improve current strategic planning activities.
The Quality Texas Foundation conducts on-site writing seminars designed to save the organization time and money. It is also designed to help train and teach participants to complete an application in the shortest amount of time. We currently have 100% satisfaction where we have done this. This writing seminar can be done as a part of a retreat to greatly improve the organization in three areas: customer engagement, employee engagement and financial improvement and management.
Registration for the 2019 Training Sessions is now available.
The registration fee for each training is $700. If 10 members from an organization attend the same class, the registration fee is $600.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact:
Dr. Mac McGuire by email at email@example.com or by phone at (512) 656-8946 or
Lin Wrinkle-McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (512) 818-3901
2019 Training Dates!
March – 2019
- March 5-7, 2019, Leadership Development Training, Williamson County EMS Training Center, 3189 Southeast Inner Loop, Georgetown, TX 78626
- April 24-26, 2019, Pre-Examiner Training, Williamson County EMS Training Center, Classroom B, 3189 Southeast Inner Loop, Georgetown, TX 78626
May – 2019
- May 21-23, 2019, Strategic Planning Training, Williamson County EMS Training Center, Classroom A, 3189 Southeast Inner Loop, Georgetown, TX 78626
June – 2019
- June 23-25, 2019 – 26th Annual Quest for Excellence Conference
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
101 Bowie St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
July – 2019
- July 22-24, 2019, Internal Coach/Examiner Training – 4700 Alliance Blvd, Education Center 1, Garden Level (basement),
Plano, TX 75093
- July 30-August 1, 2019, Internal Coach/Examiner Training – Northeast Lakeview College, Library Building, Room NLIB 211, 1201 Kitty Hawk Road, Universal City, TX 78148
August – 2019
- August 13-15, 2019, Internal Coach/Examiner Training – CHI St. Luke’s The Woodlands Hospital, First Floor, West Tower, Conference Rooms 1-4, 17200 St. Luke’s Way, The Woodlands, TX 77384
- August 27-29, 2019, Internal Coach/Examiner Training – Williamson County EMS Training Center, Classroom A&B, 3189 Southeast Inner Loop, Georgetown, TX 78626
September – 2019
- September 10-12, 2019 – Internal Coach/Examiner Training – Tyler, TX
- September 24-26, 2019 – Internal Coach/Examiner Training – City of El Paso, La Placate Conference Room, El Paso Airport, (first floor), 6701 Convair Road, El Paso, TX 79925
October – 2019
- October 8-10, 2019 Leadership Development Training – Georgetown, TX, Williamson County EMS Training Center, Classroom A&B, 3189 Southeast Inner Loop, Georgetown, TX 78626